Sports facility occupancy
Use of municipal sports facilities
The City of Beckum maintains municipal sports halls and gymnasiums as well as outdoor sports facilities (fighting tracks and playing fields) - hereinafter referred to as sports facilities.
The sports facilities are available for regular use by Beckum schools, sports clubs and associations, further education institutions and other sports groups.
You can find the current occupancy plan with an overview of the sports facilities in the adjacent download area.
The use must be applied for in writing to the City of Beckum.
For this purpose, please use the provided application for use and send it completely filled out, if possible, by e-mail to the city of Beckum. The e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, send the form by post to: Stadt Beckum, Fachdienst Schule und Sport, Postfach 1863, 59248 Beckum.
Please note the following:
- The provision and use of the municipal sports halls and gymnasiums as well as the outdoor sports facilities (fighting tracks and playing fields) is governed by the statutes of the City of Beckum on the use of municipal sports facilities and the levying of usage fees dated 05.06.2019.
- Applications for use must be submitted at least 2 weeks before the desired start of use.
- Applications for priority consideration for, for example, supra-regional events, championship matches or tournaments must be submitted to the City of Beckum in writing 3 weeks before the start of the event.
- Should the use be requested for several sports facilities, please fill out one application per sports facility.
- Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
- In the case of divisible halls, state how many hall sections (e.g. 1/3) are required.
- Football clubs applying for outdoor sports facilities should indicate not only the required times (e.g. Thursdays, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.) but also the respective teams, i.e. the training time required per team (e.g. B-youth, Thursdays, 5 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.; A-youth, Thursdays, 6.30 p.m. to 10 p.m. etc.).
- The allocation of usage times for the two sports halls of the Vocational College of the District of Warendorf by the City of Beckum covers the period from Monday to Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and for the gymnasium of the Astrid Lindgren School from Monday to Friday from 4:15 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.. The allocation of hall times for individual events at weekends is the responsibility of the Warendorf district (e-mail: email@example.com).
The gymnasiums/sports halls are generally closed during the school holidays. They close after school on the last school day before the holidays and reopen on the first school day after the holidays.
Private use of the sports halls for individual events is not possible.