Certificate service of the registry office
Quite often in life, events and facts have to be proven by documents, e.g. in order to be able to marry, to clarify an inheritance matter before the probate court, to apply for child benefit or to claim private and statutory insurance benefits.
The registry office will be happy to issue you with evidential documents, certified excerpts and transcripts from the civil status registers kept by the City of Beckum.
Which certificates do we have?
- Birth certificates - from books of the last 110 years
- Marriage certificates - from books of the last 80 years
- Civil partnership certificates - since 2001
- Death certificates - from books of the last 30 years
- Multilingual international birth, marriage and death certificates
- as well as certified excerpts from the register of births, register of marriages and register of deaths
- Older registers are handed over to the archives of the Warendorf district.
You can find more information on who can apply for a certificate or what the costs are here: